We are the Capitol people, we are the brightly decorated Romans, we are the euphoric bloodlusters… we love to see each other punished. What a shame.
Frequent Themes on Interpreting the Cosmos
abortion American government art artistic beauty atheist Barack Obama benny hinn bible bible is true Biblical worldview Christ's Return Christian hypocrisy Christianity Christian worldview Christ is King controversial Cosmos creation Crusades Culture current-events death debate divine sovereignty evangelicals francis schaeffer Genesis God God's love God's Sovereignty good deeds gospel grace gratitude Hope how should we then live human-rights interpreting the Bible interpreting the world Islam Jesus Jesus died on the cross Jesus is God Jesus is Lord Jim Morrison john piper justification justification by faith logic meaning to the cosmos murder music Muslims newtown philosophy Planned Parenthood poem Poetry politics prayer Presuppositional Apologetics prosperity gospel reformed religion Roman Catholicism Romans salvation shooting spirituality The Doors theology truth United States video war
- @patsajak I still can't get over Pat Sajak living in my timeline, in beast-mode every day. This is sheer delight. 2 hours ago
- @bjornole777 @danemeryprice Bjorn I love your new profile picture BTW. Very nice! 5 hours ago
- @tomf80 in the same way monergism in faith is a work, or good deeds after salvation... 5 hours ago
- @LoveMeLastBand @tomf80 what happened to Cornelius? 5 hours ago
- @tomf80 @LoveMeLastBand themselves & to Him in reliant trust & faith. Walther's words don't apply here. 5 hours ago